|| LOCATION OF THE CONFERENCE |
The conference will take place at the Laboratory of Theoretical Physics,
Orsay Campus. It is located in building number 210.
The closest RER station is "Bures sur Yvette", though it is possible
to walk also from the station "Orsay Ville".
To go from the RER station "Bures sur Yvette" to the conference
- exit from the station and cross the tracks.
Follow the street perpendicular to the tracks until you have a church in front of you.
- take the street "Charles de Gaulle" on your right.
- when there is a small square on your left,
cross it along its diagonal (if you see the post office, you went
too far. Go back to find the square). You will find a pedestrian path
- go down until you cross a small river on a bridge.
- just after the bridge, turn right and follow the path
until you have building 210 on your right.
You can find maps